cartoonssssssssss

2MIN






 Those two min gestures at the top i decided to do a lil more caricatured/cartoony cuz i got the worst mark on my last LD portfolio because the teacher likes cartoon stuff :( i personally dont like this cartoon stuff, i go to life drawing to improve my drawing skills... not to draw the characters i draw in my sketch book. I also think the students that take their life drawings home and work on them digitally or wtv is very pointless? its confusing, like whats the point lol if you wanna cartoon the models then why not do it on the spot! nuff said :3

7 commentaires:

  1. These are amazing James !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi! I've been following your blog for a while now and am a really big fan. Great artworks! And love the rants too, real rap talk.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I agree your point. However, if you don't know why you gotta do this.. It's good to ask your teacher the reason why why whuy doing characteristic shit. In my experience to improve, it always starts from two questions why and how.
    BTW I really like two long studies. I can feel it's from life! and good luck your film

    RépondreSupprimer